The heavy engineering industry leverages on Hi-Tech’s capabilities to come up with performance-driven machineries which maintain product quality with tight tolerances. Our CAE expertise seamlessly integrates with ongoing trends which demand key design optimization of heavy engineering equipments to ensure operational excellence.
Based on our industrial domain understanding, we offer Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solutions for
- Cement Machineries
- Machine Tools
- Material Handling Equipment & Tools
- Large Constructions
- Metallurgical Machineries
- Switchgear and Controls
- Turbine & Generator Sets
- Mining Equipment
- Heavy Machineries
- Forestry & Agriculture
CAE Analysis for Heavy Engineering Industry
- Structural Analysis: Static, modal and harmonic, transient and spectral, coupled wave-structure interaction, buckling and fatigue, contact, composites, deformable geometry, linear and nonlinear materials component mode synthesis, rigid and flexible multi-body dynamics, rotor dynamics, explicit dynamics, topological optimization, sensitivities, full suite of multi physics element technology.
- HVAC Analysis: Thermal load calculation, heat transfer analysis
- Vibration Analysis: Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) analysis
- CFD Analysis: Flow analysis, sloshing, cavitation, pressure drop prediction, conjugate heat transfer, dispersed and mixed phases, rotating machinery, customizable physics and user interfaces, ship motions, Sea keeping, mooring systems, and hydrodynamic interaction.
We help clients develop machinery and components for the heavy engineering industry through Computer Aided Engineering right from the early stages of conceptualization to post-application performance optimization.
CAE solutions for heavy engineering equipments include:
- Offshore Structures
Our Software Capabilities