Thermal Comfort and Ventilation (HVAC)
Hi-Tech’s CAE facility delivers CFD simulation solutions to engineers seeking thermal comfort and ventilation modeling for their building designs. Our aim is provide efficient & cost-effective solution to assist in the process of developing and evaluating indoor air circulation in a specific built environment, with the objective of improving the ventilation (HVAC) of a plan and consequently the thermal comfort.
Hi-Tech’s CFD expertise in thermal comfort and ventilation (HVAC) Analysis:
The thermal comfort and ventilation (HVAC) analysis enables cost-effective solutions to:
- Achieve improved ventilation (HVAC) of a plan, airflow characteristics, indoor air quality, and the thermal comfort while reducing design development time and cost at the early stage of design.
- Conduct parametric simulations with a variety of air velocities, air temperature and relative humidity for optimization of improved indoor air quality and thermal comfort of occupants in conditioned environment during the design.
- Provide graphical visualization of indoor-pollutant and air, flow pathways, pathways patterns, pressure variations, dispersion within building interiors and diffusion by the ventilation pattern.
- Investigate optimum orientation and maximize the thermal efficiency of the building envelope (windows, walls, roof) while considering the interaction of the HVAC, lighting, and control systems.
- Understand the dependence on thermal envelope performance with natural space conditioning and ventilation strategies before engaging in mixed or mechanical ventilation systems
Our Software Expertise
Reach out to Hi-Tech CAE for thermal comfort and ventilation (HVAC) analysis at email@example.com.