Internal Combustion Engines
Hi-Tech specializes in providing CAE solutions for automotive IC engines to engineering clients like OEMs, aftermarket manufacturers as well as performance enthusiasts. For our IC engine specific clients, we deliver solutions for complex engineering problems like performance improvements, engine downsizing, emission control and overall efficiency enhancement.
Through our domain specific knowledge base, we enable clients to achieve optimized solutions using precise CAD modeling, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations of IC engine and its components.
Hi-Tech’s CAE expertise in Automotive IC Engine Analysis:
At Hi-Tech, we execute CFD and FEA analyses specifically for IC engine, keeping in view the on-going trends and challenges associated with it. Our core CAE services for IC engine includes:
- Cold Flow Analysis which helps in identifying the general flow behavior and swirl characteristics with moving geometry inside the engine chamber without any reactions.
- Multiphase Flow Analysis to identify the flow behavior of heterogeneous mixture within the combustion chamber and ultimately improvise the combustion efficiency.
- Combustion Analysis including in-cylinder and full cycle simulations to improve the chamber efficiency and understand overall behavior of the combustion process, and simultaneously predict the exhaust emissions.
- Spray and Droplet Analysis to optimize the spray angle for an optimized spray penetration as well as better distribution of the fuel droplets over the chamber volume.
- Flame Analysis which assists in identifying core issues pertaining to the flame pattern and propagation, eventually helping the engine designer to optimize the chamber accordingly.
- Heat Transfer Analysis that aids in improving the thermal characteristics of the engine and ultimately helps in optimizing the engine thermal efficiency.
- Structural and Modal Analysis to overcome the challenges of maintaining the structural integrity of the engine components under severe operating environments, and improving the engine life along with the benefits of downsizing.
Apart from the above, FEA and CFD analysts at Hi-Tech are equipped to provide end-to-end solutions, right from concept development to post-manufacturing assistance of individual IC engine components including crankshaft, connecting rod, piston, valves, etc.
Hi-Tech’s Software Expertise
Reach out to Hi-Tech for automotive IC engine modeling and simulation at firstname.lastname@example.org.