FEA Analysis by Modeling & Simulation
Hi-Tech offers a range of comprehensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA) services by modeling & simulation, from simple engineering products to complex engineering structures. Our FEA services enable engineering clients to predict their product’s behavior using intricate relationships between diverse materials under varied load and duty cycles. Backed by a team of FEA engineers and high end CAD and structural analysis software, Hi-Tech supports diverse industries to optimize product design, reduce cost & time to market.
Analyzing valve component subjected to internal pressure for fatigue cyclic loading…
To develop a storage tank design to resist stress and deformation due to the weight of the oil….
To enhance the frictional grip between the bracket and the pipe used….
Our Major FEA Services
Industries We Serve:
- Automotive: Body, chassis, powertrain, interiors
- Building / Construction: Thermal Comfort and Ventilation (HVAC), Fire and Smoke Modeling, Wind Engineering, Pollutant Dispersion and HVAC Equipment Design.
- Process: Industrial Equipment, Turbomachinery, Separators, Scrubbers, RTO, Pressure Vessels, Pumps and Water Storage Tanks.
- Heavy Engineering: Crushers, Conveyers, Cranes and Offshore Structures
FEA Software Expertise:
Why Choose Hi-Tech for FEA Services:
- Support from expert FEA analysts in selecting suitable analyses for specific engineering requirements
- Extensive domain understanding to handle complex engineering problems
- In-house software and hardware capabilities to handle complex FEA problems
- Timely delivery of the project with flexible pricing options